Did you know that Greencore is a FTSE 250 company and a fast growing international convenience food leader?
As an Operations Analyst you will review, analyse and appraise key daily, weekly and monthly financial reports to produce business performance reporting which enable decisions to be made by key stakeholders.
Manage financial data to create meaningful financial reports
Analyse, review and highlights key trends to assess company performance against targets
Investigate site variances to budget / forecast to provide insight on performance and take corrective action
Prepare key financial information to drive insight supporting the management team in advance of weekly / monthly meetings / board reports
Extract and analyse data to produce weekly management accounts
The Ideal Candidate
Educated to degree level or equivalent
Strong excel skills
Numerate & literate
Strong communication skills across all levels
Attention to detail
About the Company
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.
Greencore Food to Go Northampton is undergoing unprecedented growth with over £30 Million invested in our site. The end result is that we have recently opened our 5th unit. Greencore always look to put people at the core, and at Northampton our Learning and Development team have delivered well over 30,000 hours of training in the past year alone. We offer a clear and well defined career path and will actively look at how we can enable our colleagues to push themselves forward.
Reasons for joining Greencore
- We create opportunities for our people to take responsibility early in their careers, to develop their skills and capabilities, to work in a wide variety of businesses and roles, and to make a difference.
- We invest heavily in our people, facilities and capability to ensure we retain a strong competitive edge in the markets we operate. Developing and training our people is critical to delivery of our strategy.
- Our people are passionate about our business and we enjoy what they do. We are also committed to make our business and a supportive and diverse place to work.
- Our capacity to innovate is key to our ongoing success. We ask our people to constantly look for new and better ways of running our business.
- We hold each other to high performance standards and challenge ourselves to improve our business every day.