Operations Finance Business Partner
Here at Spalding, we have a team of around 540 colleagues. We produce coleslaw, potato salad, salad bar bulk products (2kg), pasta salads and couscous/grains for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Morrisons, Co-op, Asda, Aldi, Lidl, Sainsbury’s, KFC, Nando’s, Pizza Hut and Costco. Our Spalding site has a restaurant with hot food available to all our colleagues.
We are a leading manufacturer of convenience food in the UK supplying all the major UK supermarkets. We are best known for our sandwiches, sushi, salads, ready meals, soups and sauces, quiche, pickles, and yorkshire puddings.
We are proud of our fantastic culture and can offer a stimulating environment, like-minded colleagues and genuine empowerment.
We have 16 world-class manufacturing sites in the UK, with industry-leading technology and supply chain capabilities. The Group has an annual turnover of ca.£1.5bn and employs approximately 11,500 people.
To support our focus on growing the salads side of Greencore we have created a separate Salads business unit. Initially the Salads business will include our Boston and Spalding sites with the ambition to rapidly grow this business to £300 to £500m t/o. This will be achieved via both increased market share and strategic bolt-on acquisitions.
What you'll be doing
We are looking to appoint an Operations Finance Business Partner to optimise business performance through operational insight and constructive challenge to the senior team whilst providing a robust control environment on site.
- Provide leadership and direction to the team ensuring that they are engaged, focused, developed and delivering their potential
- Ensure the right structures, governance and measures are in place to manage, challenge and optimise business performance
- Partner with relevant senior business leaders with the provision of high quality, timely and insightful information
- Lead the site process for budgets and forecasts in line with business strategy and targets in order to contribute to appropriate planning, organisation and results
- Act as guardian of integrity and interface for the business on manufacturing excellence initiatives
- Provide support and in some cases lead key improvement projects.
What we’re looking for
- Professional Qualification (likely CIMA or ACCA) with post qualified experience
- Manufacturing/FMCG industry experience
- Ability to lead, influence and coach direct reports
- Stakeholder management and influencing
- Operational decision support capabilities
- IT skills including advanced Excel
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.