Operations Finance Business Partner
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,800 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Northampton, we have a team of around 2,700 colleagues. We are the sole supplier of sandwiches, wraps, baguettes, rolls, sushi and the new range of salads for Marks & Spencer.
Our Northampton site has two restaurants with hot food available to all our colleagues.
What you'll be doing
We are looking to appoint an Operations Finance Business Partner to align structures, processes and accountabilities to effectively partner and challenge senior business leaders in the optimisation of business performance.
- Provide leadership and direction to the team ensuring that they are engaged, focused, developed and delivering their potential
- Ensure the right structures, governance and measures are in place to manage, challenge and optimise business performance
- Partner with relevant senior business leaders with the provision of high quality, timely and insightful information
- Lead the process for budgets and forecasts in line with business strategy and targets in order to contribute to appropriate planning, organisation and results
- Act as guardian of integrity and interface for the business on Lean initiatives
- Provide support to key projects when called upon to enable data to be understood, insight gleaned and better solution delivered
What we’re looking for
- Professional Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA) with post qualified experience
- Manufacturing/FMCG industry experience
- Ability to lead, influence and coach direct reports
- Stakeholder management and influencing
- Commercial and operational decision support
- IT skills including advanced Excel
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
If you think you have what it takes to make a career out of your passion for food, apply now