Operations Finance Analyst
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,500 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Heathrow, we have a team of around 200 colleagues. We produce gluten free products, topped pasta salads, composite salads - pasta, leaf, grains, pasta pots and snacking - duo pots for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Asda, Aldi, Co-op, Morrisons and Sainsbury’s.
What you'll be doing
To influence and support business decisions by bringing financial objectivity, challenge and insight to proactively support the business
- Create site P&L budget / quarterly forecasts, demonstrating an understanding of the key drivers, to inform local operational and strategic decision making.
- Identify, challenge and proactively satisfy internal customer requirements to provide information, interpretation and insight to the business and site teams to promote effective delivery of site performance.
- Continuously review business practices to make recommendations for changes which will enhance cost efficiency.
- Provide leadership and direction to the assistant financial analysts to ensure they are engaged, focused, developed and delivering their potential.
- Use extracts and analysis produced by the Assistant Financial Analyst to prepare weekly management accounts
- Produce variance analysis to deliver the monthly, quarterly and half yearly Group packs
- Develop or validate new product pricing, costing, margin analysis to support new business presentations
What we’re looking for
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA) or QBE or Current Studier
- Prior experience within Finance within an FMCG/Manufacturing environment preferred
- Ability to lead and coach direct reports
- Numerate and literate
- Ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders
- Strong communication and organisational skills
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.