Night Warehouse Operative
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Our vast direct-to-store (DTS) distribution network, comprising of 18 depots nationwide, enables us to make over 11,500 daily deliveries of our own chilled and frozen produce and that of third parties.
A distribution depot serving convenience retailers and forecourts in the region. The depot operates a fleet of 11 vehicles on 11 routes.
What you'll be doing
We have an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Operative to join our team based at our Park Royal depot:
Working within our cold store warehouse, your role will involve assisting in van loading. Sorting stock into route order to meet delivery deadlines, ensuring all trays are stacked and kept in designated area, working with orders, maintaining depot good hygiene standards, working within health and safety guidelines, you will be part of a warehouse team driven to deliver excellent customer service.
This role would be ideal for Warehouse Operatives looking to develop their career with a growing business – working with some of the UKs’ biggest brands.
- We offer a total nights pay rate of £10.35 per hour made up of a base pay rate of £9.36 plus night shift premium of £0.99 per hour.
- Overtime premiums are also payable after 42 hours, night rate £12.69 per hour.
- You'll also be eligible for a sign on bonus of £250 if you join us and stay for at least 6 weeks.
- We are recruiting full time workers to these roles.
- Shift Pattern: Full time Nights only, Any 5 of 7 including Weekends, 22:00 PM to 06:30 AM.
What we’re looking for
If this sounds like you join us, grow with Greencore and be a part of driving our future success.
- You will be hardworking and determined
- Experience of working in a chilled environment.
- Able to work in a team and meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
What you’ll get in return
- 28 Holidays including bank holidays
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
- On-site car park
- On-site subsidised food area
- Weekly pay
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.