Multi Skilled Engineer
As an industry leading food manufacturer, we invest in world-leading technology to enable us to create products that people love to eat every day.
As a Multi Skilled Engineer, you will play a central role in maintaining and carrying out repairs to our machines in order to assist our Operations teams in achieving maximum productivity.
The hours of work are 2 days, 2 nights, 4 off.
- Complete fault finding, planned and preventative maintenance on plant and equipment to maximise equipment reliability and performance
- Carry out fault finding, problem-solving and establish route cause fixes to address equipment issues
- Maintain ongoing communications with the operations team ensuring they are fully aware of all relevant engineering activities and schedules
- Respond to internal customer needs to maximise production uptime according to given priorities
- Comply with food safety standards and controls to ensure all work is carried out correctly and safely
- Record any stock removed from the Engineer stores to ensure accurate stock control
- Complete all necessary documentation ensuring that it is kept accurate and is audit-ready
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improvements to promote
- Health & Safety and/or operational efficiency and effectiveness
The Ideal Candidate
- Time served accredited apprentice or equivalent experience with appropriate certification
- Maintenance of Engineer Systems within a manufacturing environment
- Experience of a multi-skilled engineer environment
- Electrical bias
About the Company
Greencore Group is a leading international manufacturer of convenience foods. Our ambition doesn’t stop at being the world’s largest sandwich producer, we’re looking for passionate, talented people who can help us to drive our future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. We set the bar high, and expect that our people do too.