You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
What you'll be doing
Our multi drop delivery drivers transport Greencore's Food To Go products to various retail and forecourt outlets across the UK.
This position will work 5 out of 7 days per a week, which includes weekend working.
Days of work will be on a rolling rota basis between Monday to Sunday, working approximately 8 hours per day or until completion of daily duties.
What we’re looking for
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
- Driving licence with no more than three points, with entitlement to drive up to 3.5 tonne vehicle
- Vehicle knowledge to carry out daily checks and comply with legal requirements
- Literate, with good English language skills and mathematical ability as administration duties included in role.
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills
- Good Personal presentation and hygiene as dealing with food and customer direct
- Multi-drop delivery experience.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
- £9.29 per hour.
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.