Multi Drop Delivery Van Driver
What you'll be doing
Greencore Food to Go Convenience are looking to recruit Multi Drop Delivery Van Drivers for our Smethwick Depot, based in the West Midlands.
This position will work 5 out of 7 days a week and this will include weekend working.
Days of work will be on a rolling rota basis between Monday to Sunday, working approximately 8 hours per day or until completion of daily duties
What we’re looking for
Our multi drop delivery drivers transport Greencore's Food To Go products to various retail and forecourt outlets across the UK.
What you’ll get in return
- Driving licence with no more than three points, with entitlement to drive up to 3.5 tonne vehicle
- Vehicle knowledge to carry out daily checks and comply with legal requirements
- Literate, with good English language skills and mathematical ability as administration duties included in role.
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills.
- Good personal presentation and hygiene as dealing with food and customer directly.
- Multi-drop delivery experience.
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK and Ireland.
The Smethwick depot sits within the Food To Go, Direct to Store division and distributes sandwiches, wraps and third party products for leading convenience stores in the UK