Multi Drop Delivery Van Driver
Greencore Food to Go Convenience are looking to recruit aMulti Drop Delivery Van Driver for ourNewtown depot.
Thisposition will work5out of 7 daysper a week, which includesweekend working.
Days of work will be on a rolling rota basis between Monday to Sunday, workingapproximately 8 hours per day or until completion of daily duties.
Ourmulti drop delivery drivers transportGreencore'sFood To Goproductsto variousretail and forecourt outlets across the UK.
The Ideal Candidate
- Driving licence with no more than three points, with entitlement to drive up to 3.5 tonne vehicle
- Vehicle knowledge to carry out daily checks and comply with legal requirements
- Literate, with good English language skills and mathematical ability as administration duties included in role.
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills
- Good Personal presentation and hygiene as dealing with food and customer direct
- Multi-drop delivery experience
Number of Positions: 3
Job Function:Logistics and Distribution
Contract Type:Permanent - Full Time
Shift Pattern:Start time will be around 04.00am, or until completion of duties. This position will work 5 out of 7 days per a week, this includes weekend working, rota days will be on a rolling rota basis.
Division:Food to Go
Site: Glasgow (Depot)
About the Company
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of 2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.
The Newtown depot sits within theFoodTo Go, Direct to Store divisionanddistributes sandwiches, wraps andthird party productsfor leading convenience stores in the UK.