Multi Drop Delivery Van Driver
Greencore Food to Go Convenience are looking to recruit Delivery Van Drivers for the Stonehouse depot.
This positions will work 5 days per a week, including working weekends, Days of work be on a rolling rota basis, between Monday to Saturday, working approximately 8 hours per day (or until completion of daily duties).
Our multi drop delivery van drivers transport Greencore's Food To Go products to various retail and forecourt outlets across the UK.
The Ideal Candidate
- Driving licence with no more than three points, with entitlement to drive up to 3.5 tonne vehicle
- Vehicle knowledge to carry out daily checks and comply with legal requirements
- Literate, with good English language skills and mathematical ability as administration duties included in role.
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills
- Good Personal presentation and hygiene as dealing with food and customer direct
- Multi-drop delivery experience
About the Company
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.
The Stonehouse depot sits within the Food To Go, Direct to Store division and distributes sandwiches, wraps and third party products for leading convenience stores in the UK.