Multi Drop Delivery Driver
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Warrington, we have a team of around 90 colleagues. We distribute sandwiches, wraps, rolls, pasta salads, couscous salads, bircher pots and toasties to some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Starbucks, Aldi, Co-op and the Munch brand sold in WH Smith travel outlets.
What you'll be doing
This position will work 5 out of 7 days per a week.
Days of work will be on a rolling Rota basis working approximately 8 hours per day or until completion of daily duties.
Our Multi drop delivery drivers transport Greencore's Food To Go products to various retail and forecourt outlets across the UK.
What we’re looking for
Driving license with no more than three points, with entitlement to drive up to 3.5-ton vehicle
· Vehicle knowledge to carry out daily checks and comply with legal requirements
· Literate, with good English language skills and mathematical ability as administration duties included in role.
· Excellent Customer Service and communication skills
· Good Personal presentation and hygiene as dealing with food and customer direct
· Multi-drop delivery experience
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.