Merchandiser / Van Mate
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Glasgow, we have a team of around 80 colleagues. We pick and deliver sandwiches, wraps, pasta salads, fruit pots and toasties for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Co-op, boots, scotmid, spar and poundland.
What you'll be doing
Our multi drop delivery drivers transport Greencore's Food To Go products to various retail and forecourt outlets across the UK.
This position will work 5 out of 7 days per a week, which includes weekend working. There are various PM shifts available
Days of work will be on a rolling rota basis between Sunday to Friday, working approximately 8 hours or until completion of daily duties.
- Vehicle temperature checks
- Loading/unloading vehicle
- Ensuring load is secure
- Assisting driver with delivering chilled/frozen goods to customer premises
- Merchandising stock
What we’re looking for
- Vehicle knowledge to carry out daily checks and comply with legal requirements
- Literate, with good English language skills and mathematical ability.
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills
- Good Personal presentation and hygiene as dealing with food and customer direct
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.