Master Data Administrator
We are looking to hire a Master Data Analyst to join our central purchasing team. You will be responsible for the creation, maintenance and retirement of appropriately governed master data to support key business applications
- Creates, maintains and/or retires assigned master data objects, processes and documentation following the documented master data management processes and procedures.
- Provides business support activity for assigned data objects
- Investigates, resolve or if appropriate escalate master data issues to ensure data supports improved business performance
- Take information from a number of sources to provide information/reports for business teams
- Support data conversion and cleansing activity to support business initiatives
- Generate script and execute user acceptance test for Participates in user acceptance testing for any changes or developments
- Conduct end-user training of master data management processes and procedures to embed consistent practices
The Ideal Candidate
- Understand master data management concepts
- Prior experience of using data principles and recognition of the value of master data
- Knowledge of the business and policies/processes of the organization
- Understands data dependencies across the organization, systems and business processes
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and tools
About the Company
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.