Engineering Site Services/ Maintenance Planner - Northampton
We have an exciting new role for a engineering site services/ maintenance planner based at our site in Northampton within our engineering team!
This would suit a site services engineer who ideally has effluent experience within a manufacturing environment.
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,500 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Northampton, we have a team of around 2,700 colleagues. We are the sole supplier of sandwiches, wraps, baguettes, rolls, sushi and the new range of salads for Marks & Spencer.
What you'll be doing
- Reporting to the Engineering Management team, you will be devising and developing the proactive maintenance strategy for site.
- Planning specific maintenance activities with the engineers
- Identifying and gathering spares prior to any in depth maintenance activities
- Partaking in PPM’s to develop skills within the team but also develop the quality of our activities
- Gathering and trending data on equipment failures and root cause
- Working with Mainsaver asset management system
- Managing the overall Maintenance schedule for site (5 separate manufacturing units)
- Trending Maintenance costs and hours
- Creating Work instructions and guides (trouble shooting guides)
- Implementing CBM where practical
What we’re looking for
- Good working knowledge and experience with CMMS systems, full implementation ideal but not vital
- Previous experience of working as a site services/ maintenance engineer
- Good planning and communication skills
- Ability to create and implement systems
- A strong engineering background with hands on experience.
- Proven track record of reducing downtime through improved maintenance techniques
- Experience of electrical distribution, compressors, boilers, effluent treatment
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.