Maintenance Engineer - Night Shift
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,800 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
We are currently hiring for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer based at Atherstone, Warwickshire site. Are you looking for a new technical challenge? Are you keen to get into the food industry? Do you have experience within maintenance and PLC's?
We are currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer based at our site in Atherstone, Warwickshire.
**Shift pattern is 4 off, 3 on, 3 off, 4 on - (you will work 7 shifts every 14 days and you work every Friday and Saturday but you get every Sunday and Monday off)
What you'll be doing
- Complete fault finding, planned and preventative maintenance on plant and equipment to maximise equipment reliability and performance
- Carry out fault finding, problem solving and establish route cause fixes to address equipment issues
- Maintain ongoing communications with the operations team ensuring they are fully aware of all relevant engineering activities and schedules
- Respond to internal customer needs to maximise production up time according to given priorities
- Comply with food safety standards and controls to ensure all work is carried out correctly and safely
- Record any stock removed from the Engineering stores to ensure accurate stock control
- Complete all necessary documentation ensuring that it is kept accurate and is audit ready
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improvements to promote Health & Safety and/or operational efficiency and effectiveness
What we’re looking for
- Multi skilled Engineer interchangeable across site
- Electrical and/or Mechanical engineering skills
- Time served accredited apprentice or equivalent experience with appropriate certification
- Maintenance of Engineering Systems within a manufacturing environment
- Experience of a multi-skilled engineering environment
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.