Are you a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer looking for a new technically challenging and varied role? Do you have experience in fault finding, root cause analysis and problem solving?
We are currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer at our site Kiveton, Sheffield based on 4 on, 4 off rotating days and nights shift pattern.
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,500 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Our site in Kiveton employs over 600 and is the largest quiche bakery, producing more than 42 million quiche each year along with a wide range of ready meals and soups.
What you'll be doing
The role consists of day to day maintenance tasks and site repairs to assist operations in achieving maximum productivity
As one of our highly skilled maintenance engineers you will
- Carry out fault finding, problem solving and planned and preventative maintenance on plant and equipment to maximise equipment reliability and performance
- Respond to internal customer needs to maximise production up time according to given priorities
- Comply with food safety standards and controls to ensure all work is carried out correctly and safely
- Complete all necessary documentation ensuring that it is kept accurate and is audit ready
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improvements to promote Health & Safety and/or operational efficiency and effectiveness
What we’re looking for
You will love engineering and enjoy thinking on your feet and solving problems with a methodical approach. Our environment is fast paced and we are investing in our technology so flexibility is key to be successful.
You will have an analytical mind coupled with strong interpersonal and communication skills and a positive attitude are essential to fit into our Greencore culture.
Our engineer will also have:
A time served accredited apprentice or have equivalent experience with appropriate certification.
Experience in electrical and mechanical fault finding is essential to this role.
Food/FMCG Manufacturing Experience is desirable
If this sounds like you join us, grow with Greencore and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.