What you'll be doing
- Perform routine building maintenance duties, including painting, minor electrical repairs, plumbing, carpentry, and heating and ventilation systems maintenance
- Clean interior of the building, as well as machinery and equipment, and exterior of the building
- Complete administrative duties, such as filling out forms and reporting maintenance statuses to supervisor
- Comply with all safety and health regulations
- Keep inventory of maintenance and cleaning supplies and equipment, and report needs to supervisor
- Respond to emergency calls for maintenance and repairs
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues
- Work with and maintain relationships with contracted vendors
What we’re looking for
If this sounds like you join us, grow with Greencore and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing over 11,000 colleagues across 15 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.