You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Park Royal, we have a team of around 1,150 colleagues. We produce sandwiches, wraps and platters for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Morrisons, Co-op, Spar, Wilko, Sutherlands, Iceland and Poundland.
What you'll be doing
As a Machine Operator you will be responsible for ensuring that all products leaving your area meets the requirements of the customer. You will be responsible for the safe and effective running, setting up and changeover of all designated machinery associated with the running of a production line.
What we’re looking for
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure safe and effective running of cutters, packing machines date/price printing equipment, depositors, butter machines, bread feeders, bread collators and any other machinery associated with the running of a production line;
- Work quickly and accurately with correct specifications for pack size and date coding;
- Regularly monitor any machinery in use and ensure it is working within acceptable limits as well as carry out basic fault finding and repairs and reporting any maintenance issues;
- Keeping the equipment in optimum clean conditions.
- Label checking at the start and end of each reel
- Previous experience of working in a food manufacturing factory an advantage but full training will be provided
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.