You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Leeds we make just over 40% of all UK frozen Yorkshire puddings; making us one of the UK’s largest suppliers of frozen Yorkshire puddings to Asda, Morrisons & Tesco to name a few!
The Machine Operator will work in partnership with Line Support Operators, Hygiene Operatives, Shift Managers and members of the Engineering team to ensure the safe and efficient running of operational assets.
- Machinery/asset troubleshooting, condition monitoring and maintenance.
- Resolve mechanical and procedural issues.
- Completion and sign off of quality documentation.
- Adherence to good manufacturing practices.
- Improve quality and line efficiencies by means of interpretation of production plans through knowledge and understanding of product, equipment, planning and manning (training will be provided).
- Consider health, safety, environmental and quality issues and their implications.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude to training and personal development.
- Checking of critical control points for product safety and quality control points and responsible for all corrective actions.
Good understanding of both spoken & written English. You will also have strong attention to detail and good organisational skills.
Experience troubleshooting and maintenance on Factory machinery is required.
Experience working within a Food Manufacturer environment is preferred but not essential.
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
The Ideal Candidate
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
About the Company