What you'll be doing
Here at Greencore Leeds, we are looking for a Machine Operator to join our team working on a flexible rotating shift pattern including days, afternoons and nights.
The MachineOperator will work in partnership with Line Support Operators, Hygiene Operatives, Shift Managers and members of the Engineering team to ensure the safe and efficient running of operational assets.
What we’re looking for
- Machinery/assettroubleshooting, condition monitoring and maintenance.
- Resolve mechanical and procedural issues.
- Completion and sign off of quality documentation.
- Adherence to good manufacturing practices.
- Improve quality and line efficiencies by means of interpretation of production plans through knowledge and understanding of product, equipment, planning and manning (training will be provided).
- Consider health, safety, environmental and quality issues and their implications.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude to training and personal development.
- Checking of critical control points for product safety and quality control points and responsible for all corrective actions.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
- Excellent rate of pay
- Free parking on-site
- Company pension scheme (we will match up to 8%)
- Opportunity to save and/or buy shares via our excellent ShareSave Scheme
- Training,Development and qualifications to help you grow your career. Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to our benefits hub offering ahuge range of retailer discounts and offers
- PPE provided free of charge