Line Server - Days
What you'll be doing
We are looking for two Line Servers to work days, on a 4 on 4 off pattern. You will be responsible for getting the right materials to the right place at the right time - so you will be constantly on the go during your shift. You'll be moving large quantities of heavy materials, with the aid of lifting equipment, moving between ambient & chilled stores and production.
What we’re looking for
- Good level of English – you will need to follow product specifications, & collect the correct materials from chilled & ambient stores.
- Strong communication skills - you will be working closely with the Technical Operatives to ensure smooth running of the line.
- Attention to detail – you will need to pay attention to expiry dates and work to stock rotation, ensuring the correct raw materials are used and within date & specification.
- You will be required to move products in bulk using supporting equipment, taking the large quantities of heavy raw materials between stores & production.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,800 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Wisbech, we work with c.450 colleagues to produce Italian Prepared Meals for some of the UK's well-known retailers. We are experiencing a period of growth, and due to internal movement are looking to add to our production team.