Line Coordinator Nights - Packing
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Spalding, we have a team of around 540 colleagues. We produce coleslaw, potato salad, salad bar bulk products (2kg), pasta salads and couscous/grains for some of the biggest retailers in the UK.
What you'll be doing
We are currently recruiting for a Night Shift Line Coordinator for our Packing department. This role is to work alongside and to cover for the Packing Supervisor in periods of absence and holiday.
When working as a Line Coordinator, the main focus of your role will be to ensure that the department is producing goods in line with the agreed production plan. You’ll continuously monitor raw materials, all operational processes and the overall production environment to ensure that all activity comply with food safety manufacturing standards. Your usual day to day role will include working alongside the Supervisor to look after the productivity and welfare of the team but you will also be expected to take an active role in production/packing activities.
What we’re looking for
- Good level of English & Math - you will be required to follow processes and recipes, as well as ensuring the correct quantities are used in each batch.
- Ideally experience in a chilled food manufacturing environment, but this isn't mandatory - other FMCG backgrounds will be considered.
- Attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of Health & Safety and Food Hygiene
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Right first-time approach.
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.