Leadership & Management Facilitator
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,500 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
This is a new role working as part of our Talent & Development team to support line manager and leadership development across Greencore. A national role, you’ll be fully mobile and work across our various locations to deliver learning as part of our learning curriculum.
What you'll be doing
- You’ll be responsible for the classroom and virtual delivery of our curriculum of internal workshops, spanning a wide range of topics from behavioural development to skills practice for all our colleagues
- Alongside this, you’ll work to support our management and leadership teams with team development that unlocks high performance
- You will help us build and deliver new workshop offers to complement our existing curriculum in line with our changing business needs
- In addition you will support our functional excellence programmes, partnering with our business and HR teams to manage them, and guide the build and activation of new initiatives
- You’ll play a vital role as coach, be that to individuals as part of their ongoing development, or guiding and supporting managers to drive high performance
- Finally, you’ll help us build our capability in delivery, be that across our own team to enhance our classroom based programmes, our HR teams to build confidence in local delivery or our leaders to self-lead and develop their teams
What we’re looking for
- Ideally, fully qualified to CIPD Level 7 or equivalent
- Demonstrable track record of training and developing managers and leaders
- Extensive experience in delivering learning, able to confidently facilitate learning across a wide range of audiences, specifically management, professional, leadership groups
- Demonstrable success in building credibility with senior leaders in an FMCG or private label business
- Experience in training and education design and building team development toolkits would be advantageous
- Skilled at knowledge transfer and upskilling, particular emphasis on upskilling HR teams would be an advantage
- You’ll have experience in developing and influencing management and leadership teams and working with them to harness the strengths of the team
- You will need to hold an appropriate nationally recognised qualification in psychometric testing use in an occupational/HR context, experience in the use of MBTI and Insights with teams would be advantageous
- Practical experience having chosen and applied suitable psychometric tools to support development
- Strong consulting skills, able to understand the root causes and identify the problem before proposing the options/solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills to multiple layered audiences
- Experience of coaching individuals, and a relevant coaching qualification would be advantageous
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- 25 days holiday
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.