Cleaners are required for full time positions for our food factory based in Bow, East London. You will ensure that all sanitation processes are completed in full and that hygiene standards for a given area are maintained during the production shift.
We have 3 shifts:
05:30 - 14:30
13:00 - 22:00
21:30 - 05:30
Pay rate will be discussed during the interview stage.
Please note weekend working is required
- Help deliver line/area productivity in line with the master schedule to ensure operational integrity
- Ensure you follow the agreed plans for cleaning, sanitation, environment and technical and able to adapt in light of emerging circumstances to minimise food risk
- Promote a good health, safety and environmental culture within the department that complies with procedures and completes near miss reporting, to promote a safe working environment
- Provide training to operational staff
- Follow reasonable instructions and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Comply all technical and safety procedures
The Ideal Candidate
- A good standard of education; demonstrates good literacy and numerical skills, able to understand, communicate and report clearly in English
- Experience of operating as a lead operative within an FMCG environment
- Basic Food Hygiene Accreditation, Allergen Awareness, Health and Safety (provided by Greencore)
- Good problem solving skills
About the Company
Greencore Group is a leading international manufacturer of convenience foods. Our ambition doesn’t stop at being the world’s largest sandwich producer, we’re looking for passionate, talented people who can help us to drive our future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. We set the bar high, and expect that our people do too.