Hygiene Operative - Days
What you'll be doing
- We are currently looking for Hygiene Operators to carry out the consistent application of hygiene within a given/area to make sure the area is maintained to the agreed standards. As well as ensuring that all sanitation process are completed in full and that hygiene standards for a given area are maintained during the production shift.
- You will be required to help deliver productivity in line with the master schedule to ensure operational integrity within your line/area. Ensuring you follow the agreed plans for cleaning, sanitation, environment and technical will be extremely important along with being able to adapt in light of emerging circumstances to minimise food risk. Promoting a safe working environment is critical so we are looking for someone who will promote a good health, safety and environmental culture within the department that complies with procedures and completes near miss reporting.
We are currently recruiting for permanent Hygiene Operatives to work 3 or 4 x 12 hour daytime shifts each week.
The shift patterns available cover weekdays and weekends between 5:30am – 17:30pm and 6am – 18:00pm.
Full training is provided, and previous experience is not necessary.
What we’re looking for
- Team player
- Comfortable working in a chilled environment
- Basic Maths & English
- Good verbal communication skills
The below are desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Food Hygiene (Level 2)
- Health and Safety in the workplace (Level 2)
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
If this sounds like you then join us, grow with Greencore and be a part of driving our future success.
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
Looking to work full time hours but only working 3 or 4 days per week? Do you want to be paid weekly for a permanent job?
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing over 11,000 colleagues across 15 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Manton Wood, we have a team of around 1,700 colleagues. We produce sandwiches and wraps for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Co-op, Asda, Morrisons, Boots, Aldi and Lidl.
Our Manton Wood site has a gym, restaurant with hot food and a staff shop available to all our colleagues.