Hygiene Operative Nights
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Northampton, we operate one of the most impressive facilities in Europe, based across a campus of 5 manufacturing units, and we have a team of around 2,000 colleagues making high quality premium products every day . We are the sole supplier of sandwiches, wraps, rolls and sushi for Marks & Spencer.
Tuesday - Saturday, 22:00pm - 06:30am
What you'll be doing
To ensure that all the machinery in Production is cleaned to high standard to ensure it meets Food Safety standards.
- Correctly strip down, dismantle and part build some machinery required for Production.
- Ensure all machinery is cleaned to the defined standard within the changeover periods and the allocated times.
- Effectively carry out periodic cleans as required across site.
- Ensure that the concentration level for the Sanitiser is checked and at the correct interval and are escalated to my FLM if needs be.
- Ensure that I carry out additional duties which may not be within my designated job role (i.e. Clean as you go).
- Ensure that I am trained to the correct standard to delivery in my role.
- Follow all compliance controls, risk assessments and Safe Systems of Work (SSOW) to ensure that my colleagues and myself work in a safe working environment.
- Ensure that I check my work to ensure that the highest cleaning standards are achieved.
- Ensure that any damage or foreign body risk, food safety are raised immediately to the FLM.
- Ensure that I wear the correct PPE at all times
- Behave with dignity and respect of others, and follow the principles of - Stop, Challenge and Act.
What we’re looking for
The ideal candidate for the role would need to show the following skills:
- Attention to details
- Willing to work in a wet environment.
- Previous hygiene experience would advantageous.
- Basic level of English is required (written and verbal).
- Knowledge of and or experience of working in a FMCG/Warehouse would be advantageous, though full training is provided.
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.