Hygiene Operative - Nights and Days - Boston
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here in Boston we employ around 400 colleagues and produce ready to eat salads, prepared vegetables and snacks for many of the major retailers such as Coop, Boots, Greggs, Costco, Spar and BOL.
What you'll be doing
- To ensure machinery is cleaned effectively (this will involve complete ‘strip down’ of the machinery) on a regular basis.
- To ensure that hygiene standards are adhered to.
- To be trained to the correct hygiene standards and to attend relevant training.
- To ensure that the correct PPE is worn at all times.
- Return equipment to your Team Leader.
- To check over machines when finished and sign them off with your Team Leader.
- To report any damaged equipment to Team Leader/Supervisor.
- To clean to the cleaning schedule.
- Ability to use hazardous chemicals correctly and only when necessary.
What we’re looking for
Someone to clean to the right standard and to work to the Company rules i.e. COSHH, Health and Safety.
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.