Hygiene Operative Deep Clean
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Northampton, we operate one of the most impressive facilities in Europe, based across a campus of 5 manufacturing units, and we have a team of around 2,000 colleagues making high quality premium products every day . We are the sole supplier of sandwiches, wraps, rolls and sushi for Marks & Spencer.
What you'll be doing
- To ensure the Production area is deep cleaned to a high standard in order to eradicate bacteria and ensure Food and Health and Safety standard are maintained.
- Ensure all machinery and the Production areas are deep cleaned ready for the next Production run.
- Ensure that I am trained to the correct standard to deliver my role.
- Follow all compliance controls, risk assessments and Safe Systems of Work (SSOW) to ensure that my colleagues and myself work in a safe working environment.
- I ensure that I wear the correct PPE at all times
- I behave with dignity and respect of others, and follow the principles of - Stop, Challenge and Act.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for someone who will promote a good health, safety and environmental culture within the department that complies with procedures and completes near miss reporting.
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.