Hygiene Compliance Coordinator - Days
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Warrington we are known as the Italian centre of excellence, recent expansion and investment make this site a state-of-the-art manufacturing unit! We produce high quality Italian ready meals for both Tesco & Co-Op
What you'll be doing
Due to development and growth, Greencore Warrington are looking to recruit Hygiene Compliance Coordinators within our Hygiene Department.
Mon to Friday 10am to 6pm although flexibility is required to meet business needs
Deliver the hygiene compliance program to verify that all hygiene tasks are performed safely and conform to all relevant specification, legislation and customer requirements.
- Management of the Hygiene compliance program to ensure cover across all shifts as required.
- Complete audits and KPIs and Monitor the consistency of outputs across the team for compliance purposes.
- Train the team to ensure that new process and procedures are adopted with regards to hygiene compliance.
- Support building production team capability to improve communication and understanding of Hygiene standards
- Support investigating customer complaints or any non-conformance raised internal or externally to provide data which informs resolution.
What we’re looking for
- Record accurate and quality information
- Team player
- Adapt to change
- Background in Food manufacturing, Hygiene, compliance and auditing would be desirable.
If this sounds like you then join us, grow with Greencore and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
- Free parking
- Paid breaks
- On site canteen serving hot meals including on night shift
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee appreciation events
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.