Head of Financial Planning & Analysis
Are you a high-performing finance manager with a background in FMCG or manufacturing?
You may not have heard of us, but were sure youve tried our products. Were a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing over 12,000 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites and 18 distribution locations, we supply all the UKs food retailers with everything from sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
We are proud of our fantastic culture and can offer a stimulating environment, like-minded colleagues and genuine empowerment.
We are listed in the UK and have an annual turnover of ca.1.3bn.
What you'll be doing
You will be responsible for delivering accurate and high-quality performance reporting information, collaborating with a broad range of internal stakeholders to drive Group planning and reporting activities and deliver insight driven Senior Leadership and Board ready performance analysis
What youll be doing:
- Lead performance reporting processes to deliver accurate, insightful and impactful analysis to Senior Leadership, Board and to inform external market guidance
- Support the IR function, CFO and CEO compiling Q&A analysis ahead of market announcements
- Develop a successful, integrated partnership with business finance teams to ensure well-coordinated reporting processes and aligned reporting
- Leverage finance systems to ensure timely and accurate data and insight driven reporting
- Provide insight and analysis on performance drivers and trends to enable an early understanding of business performance successes and challenges
- Plan and drive key business processes such as monthly reporting and quarterly forecasting plans, ensuring clarity on timings, deliverables and templates
- Support the setting of business performance targets (including for incentive arrangements) and ensure robust tracking against these
- Identify and lead sustainable initiatives to improve the quality and timeliness of information provided to drive business performance
- Successfully deliver additional analysis requested from Senior Management and other Group departments efficiently and effectively
- Manage one direct report (FP&A analyst) providing leadership and direction ensuring they are engaged, focused, developed and delivering their potential
What we’re looking for
Were interested in talking to you if you genuinely want to build a career with us, rather than simply see this as your next job.
Aside from the qualities below, we want to hire people with a great attitude, ambition and purpose.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA or equivalent) with significant experience working in FP&A within a FMCG/manufacturing environment with high performance demands and a drive for growth
- A history of refining and finessing performance reporting
- First class communication and influencing skills a history of collaborating effectively across multiple stakeholders and holding others to account to deliver high quality analysis and reporting to agreed timescales
- Experience creating and leveraging information and data to provide meaningful presentations and reports which can be used to support critical decisions making
- Experience engaging with and presenting to senior level stakeholders
- Ability to coach and develop others
The group has big ambitions to continue its success and can evidence an unrivalled people development culture. Personal growth opportunities are unlimited.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Car or allowance
- Private health insurance
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.