HR Data Analyst
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,500 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
We are looking to recruit an HR Data Analyst to join our HR Shared Services team.
What you'll be doing
- Maintain HR data integrity by ensuring the accuracy and consistency of data input.
- Audit HR data and troubleshoot irregularities through data cleansing activities with Operations.
- Support data governance processes and continuous improvement.
- Responsible for collecting and presenting data on a regular basis, working collaboratively to develop and maintain HR metrics and dashboards
- Designing, producing and analysing HR management information using the HR system, excel and other reporting tools
- Leading on the thinking as to how we can apply automation to HR business processes to improve efficiency in HR and the experience of our colleagues
- Project work – assisting with the implementation of a new HR system and other HR initiatives, working collaboratively with the HRIS, T&A, Payroll, Reward and IT teams
- Using innovative system solutions to solve challenges within the HR Shared Services Centre
What we’re looking for
- Knowledge and experience of data analysis and modelling is essential
- Exceptional knowledge of MS tools, Excel
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to translate data into clear, concise and meaningful outcomes
- Strong attention to detail and high quality of reporting outputs
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver stringent results and demanding targets
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of HR systems
- Comfortable working in and managing complex projects
- Make smart and sound proactive decisions based on information, insights and past experiences
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.