You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 12,200 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Hatfield is a major picking depot, employing more than 180 colleagues and operating a fleet of more than 80 vehicles. The depot serves major convenience retailers in the region.
What you'll be doing
As an HR Administrator, you will provide a comprehensive administrative support service to the HR department and to contribute to the provision of excellent customer service to the site.
- Provides administrative support in preparing letters, new starter documentation, note taking and meeting schedules
- Administers the H.R database and associated systems and ensures they are kept up to date
- Generates KPI data using the HR Systems to inform functional and business decision makers
- Ensures that sickness absence information in relation to trended and persistent absence is readily available for managers to review
- Provides support to the HR Team in recruitment and selection, absence management, discipline and grievance
- Provides advice to employees on HR related policies and procedures
What we’re looking for
This role will be consist of both Recruitment and HR administration activities, as such you must be comfortable juggling multiple activities.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and work under pressure
- Experience within manufacturing, fmcg, or similar industry would be beneficial
- Experience of computer systems such as Word, Excel, Email, Power point
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
This would be a fantastic position for someone looking to gain further experience in order to progress into a HR Advisor position in the future!
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Very Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.