Greencore a leading sandwich manufacturer based in Bow, East London are looking to recruit an experienced supervisor to join the team in Goods-In.
The role is for day shift 4 on 4 off - 07:00 to 19:00
Pay rate is competitive and will be advised during the interview
If you think you have the skills and experience, APPLY NOW
- Coordinate and schedule inbound and outbound shipments to maximize dock usage
- Train and develop to meet present and future departmental needs
- Recognize and solve problems by identifying the cause, determining solutions and implementing corrective actions
- Ensure department operational compliance to standard operating procedures, GMP's and safety guidelines
- Maintains warehouse areas in a clean and orderly state
- Schedules and organize the workload of material handlers to support production
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Be responsible for interviewing and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
The Ideal Candidate
- A good standard of education; demonstrates good literacy and numerical skills, able to understand, communicate and report clearly in English
- Experience of operating as a lead operative within an FMCG environment
- Basic Food Hygiene Accreditation, Allergen Awareness, Health and Safety (provided by Greencore)
- Good problem solving skills
About the Company
Greencore Group is a leading international manufacturer of convenience foods. Our ambition doesn’t stop at being the world’s largest sandwich producer, we’re looking for passionate, talented people who can help us to drive our future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. We set the bar high, and expect that our people do too.