Goods in - FLT Operator - £1500 Sign-on Bonus!
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Bristol we are the UK’s leading producer of Chilled Sauces & Soups! From our site we supply over 37% of the UKs chilled sauces and 20% of the country’s chilled soups to both Sainsburys & Asda.
What you'll be doing
As a Goods in operative your key focus will be to lead the production process and support the team to ensure products are consistently prepared to company standards and within the agreed production plan. Duties in the role include:
- Health and Safety Compliance in accordance with the company policy.
- Completion of all safety checks including Fork lift Trucks and Loading Bay checks.
- Complete all tasks in a safe manner and promoting a safe working environment within your team and across the site wide.
- Loading and Unloading of Vehicles ( to the correct specification and quality)
- Scanning Pallets into stock and also out of stock checks to be done on all stock to make sure that accuracy of stock is not affected.
- Drive all Fork lifts within the guideline set and as per the RTITB training.
- Working 4 on / 4 off Days - 06:00-18:00
****£1500 Sign On Bonus for new permanent starters before 30th October (Terms and Conditions apply)****
What we’re looking for
- You should have good numeric and computer skills.
- You will be responsible for the GMP of your area, and stock rotation / consolidation.
- You will need a counterbalance Forklift license
- A reach forklift license is desirable but not essential
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.