Goods In/Stores Operative - FLT
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Spalding, we have a team of around 540 colleagues. We produce coleslaw, potato salad, salad bar bulk products (2kg), pasta salads and couscous/grains for some of the biggest retailers in the UK.
What you'll be doing
- Putting away raw materials into the stores left over from the days delivery’s
- Pick orders for Deli factory for next day’s production
- Picking spices for the main factory production
- Maintain supply of Cabbage Dolavs to the cabbage production line
- Housekeeping of all raw material stores and general area
- Help remove general Waste from the factory
- Loading and unloading of late deliveries
- Stock Booking on to System
What we’re looking for
The ideal candidate would have the following attributes;
- Valid Counter balance licence (at least 12mths experience )
- Able to work unsupervised
- Copes well under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
Flexi/Bendi truck licence but will train the right candidate.
Warehouse Scanner and picking experience.
As a FLT driver you will be required to go into the freezer and chilled stores appropriate PPE will be provided.
Appropriate training will be given on systems and procedures.
As part of the interview process you will be asked to do a practical driver assessment which will involve doing a FLT test.
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.