Goods In Operator (FLT licence) - Nights
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Atherstone, we have a team of around 550 colleagues. We produce sandwiches, wraps, rolls, bircher pots and toasties for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Starbucks, Aldi, Cafe Nero and the Munch brand sold in WH Smith travel outlets.
What you'll be doing
We are currently looking for Goods In Operators to join our team working any 4 out of 7 shifts - 18.30pm – 5.00am (10hr)
Valid FLT Licence essential
The role involves:
- Receiving, checking and counting all incoming stock against delivery notes
- Processing and storing stock in the correct areas
- Adhering to stock control
- Handling goods correctly, ensuring that they do not deteriorate in quality
- Maintaining a high standard of housekeeping and an awareness Health and Safety
- Ensure stock is prepared ready for continuous replenishment to preparation and production departments
What we’re looking for
- Valid FLT Licence is essential
- Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Good grasp of English and Maths
- Right first time approach
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.