General Production Operative
Carry out the consistent application of processes within a given area/line to ensure products are prepared/manufactured to the agreed standards and production plans.
- Help deliver line/area productivity and efficiently targets, resolving problems and issues as they arise, produce ingredients or goods in line with the agreed production plan
- Continuously monitor raw materials/ingredients, all operational processes and the overall production environment to ensure that all activity comply with food safety manufacturing standards
- Promote a good health, safety and environmental culture within the department that complies with procedures and completes near miss reporting, to promote a safe working environment
- Provide training to operational staff
- Follow reasonable instructions and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Comply all technical and safety procedures
The Ideal Candidate
- A good standard of education; demonstrates good literacy and numerical skills, able to understand, communicate and report clearly in English
- Experience of operating as a lead operative within an FMCG environment
- Basic Food Hygiene Accreditation, Allergen Awareness, Health and Safety (provided by Greencore)
- Good problem solving skills
About the Company
Greencore Group is a leading international manufacturer of convenience foods. Our ambition doesn’t stop at being the world’s largest sandwich producer, we’re looking for passionate, talented people who can help us to drive our future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. We set the bar high, and expect that our people do too.