We are looking to recruit a Financial Analyst who will influence and support business decisions by bringing financial objectivity, challenge and insight to proactively support the business
- Create site P&L budget / quarterly forecasts, demonstrating an understanding of the key drivers, to inform local operational and strategic decision making.
- Identify, challenge and proactively satisfy internal customer requirements to provide information, interpretation and insight to the business and site teams to promote effective delivery of site performance.
- Continuously review business practices to make recommendations for changes which will enhance cost efficiency
- Provide leadership and direction to the assistant financial analysts to ensure they are engaged, focused, developed and delivering their potential
- Use extracts and analysis produced by the Assistant Financial Analyst to prepare weekly management accounts
- Produce variance analysis to deliver the monthly, quarterly and half yearly Group packs
- Develop or validate new product pricing, costing, margin analysis to support new business presentations
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA) or QBE
- Prior experience within Finance within an FMCG environment preferred
- Ability to lead and coach direct reports
- Numerate and literate
- Ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders
- Strong communication and organisational skills
About the Company
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.