Finance Business Analyst - Purchasing
We’ve got a great opportunity for a Finance Business Analyst to join our team based in Worksop.
This role will predominantly be a partnering role for the Purchasing Controllers to provide better information and insight. The role will also establish reporting standardization and process improvement.
- Provide financial support and guidance to Purchasing Controller(s)
- Generating weekly site PV (price variance) reports, resolving pricing issues with purchasing team and then preparing consolidations and bridges to budget/forecast
- Work with Costing Analysts to ensure monthly LPF files (price forecasts) are updated into NPD costings, ensuring MIT (material innovation) project savings are grossed back up into prices
- Manage the transfer of weekly MIT reporting away from site’s and commence the preparation of standardised centrally generated weekly reports
- Create Budget/Forecast PV & MIT reports utilising latest pricing, BOM and volume data. Provide analysis and summaries as required
- Work to continually improve reporting to standardise across all sites, increase understanding and improve insight
- Partner with Commercial Account Controllers and Account Managers as required
- Maximise customer margins through the provision of insight, analysis and support
- Provide ad hoc analysis to support the Purchasing and Commercial teams
The Ideal Candidate
You will have a background in manufacturing (preferably FMCG food) with a high level of data management skills and strong communication and organisational skills.
You will need to have good attention to detail, strong computer literacy with a good understanding of excel.
Previous experience of finance systems with the ability to prioritise and manage workloads is essential.
In addition, qualifications or part qualifications in ACA, ACCA, and CIMA
About the Company
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland