You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,500 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Northampton, we have a team of around 2,700 colleagues. We are the sole supplier of sandwiches, wraps, baguettes, rolls, sushi and the new range of salads for Marks & Spencer.
Our Northampton site has two restaurants with hot food available to all our colleagues.
What you'll be doing
In the role of Facilities Manager you will manage the site services to ensure continued safety and service to all colleagues.
This will include:
- Prioritising spend/resources and activity across the sites to ensure that proactive and reactive work result in maximum service effectiveness
- Directing and monitoring all site services contracts and works performed to ensures compliance with site and regulatory safety standards and delivery or activity in line with contracted agreement
- Providing leadership and direction to ensure that colleagues are kept safe, engaged, focused, developed and delivering their potential
- Setting and managing annual budgets, balancing efficiency and effectiveness to ensure services are provided within agreed parameter
- Identify, prioritise, and create proposals to maintain and develop the site services in line with Business Team/Group strategic objectives
What we’re looking for
- Proven track record of operating within a food manufacturing environment/high care environment
- Project Management skills
- Understanding of budgetary management
- Experience and understanding of Microsoft and computerised maintenance management system
- Experience of contributing to a multi-functional operational management team
- Ability to complete report writing etc.
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.