FLT Driver - Nights
What you'll be doing
We are recruiting a FLT Driver - Nights to be based at our Atherstone site on a shift pattern 5 out of 7, 21:00 - 06:00. The day to day role will be clearly assigned by the team leader and the main responsibilities will include:
- Controlling pallet movements;
- Removal of waste and recyclables;
- Load and unloading vehicles;
- Ensuring all areas are kept clean and tidy in line with site Health, Safety and Environmental policies;
- Ensuring fork lift truck is used and maintained in line with site Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
What we’re looking for
- Fork Lift Truck trained;
- Knowledge of warehouse operations including Safe Systems of Work and Practices;
- Knowledge of raw materials and packaging used in the industry;
- Knowledge of stock control procedures;
- Ability to work in a busy environment;
- Computer literacy;
- Excellent communication skills.
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,800 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Atherstone, we have a team of around 550 colleagues. We produce sandwiches, wraps, rolls, pasta salads, couscous salads, bircher pots and toasties for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Starbucks, Aldi, East Coast Trains and the Munch brand sold in WH Smith travel outlets.