We are looking to appoint an Executive Assistant to be responsible for office administration duties, as well as providing a comprehensive business support service to our IT function.
- Co-ordinate the diary, schedule appointments and manage the schedule for regular meetings for the Chief Information Officer
- Book travel and accommodation in accordance with diary requirements
- Management of IT events where required
- Expense Management for a number of the team
Office Manager Duties:
- Manage meeting room bookings and organise AV equipment and refreshments as required
- Managing internal and external visitors to site
- Ordering of stationery, printer cartridges and kitchen supplies – ensuring levels are adequately replenished
- Management of incoming and outgoing post, and point of contact for courier deliveries and pick-ups
- Offering administrative assistance to Executive Assistants and other members of the Senior Leadership Team
- Perform other duties such as filing, photocopying, and transcribing
- Ensuring the office is tidy and presentable
The Ideal Candidate
- 1-2 years’ administration experience within a busy office environment (with preferable EA experience but not essential)
- Highly organised, able to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Flexible and adaptable, able to work at pace and willing to learn
- Proficient with MS Office
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
About the Company
Greencore is a leading manufacturer of convenience food in the UK. It supplies grocery and other retailers including all of the major UK supermarkets. The Group has strong market positions in a range of categories including sandwiches, sushi, salads, chilled ready meals, chilled soups and sauces, chilled quiche, ambient sauces and pickles, and frozen Yorkshire Puddings.
On an annual basis, Greencore manufactures around 706 million sandwiches and other food to go products, 144 million chilled prepared meals, and 226 million bottles of cooking sauces, pickles and condiments. The Group carries out around 7,500 deliveries to stores each day.