Despatch Coordinator - Nights - Boston
Do you want to work for a business where building a team which can deliver world class leadership & performance is underpinned by an engaged workforce?
If so... then look no further.
We've got an exciting opportunity for a Night Shift Despatch Coordinator to join our team.
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing over 11,000 colleagues across 15 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Salads, Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here in Boston we employ around 400 colleagues and produce ready to eat salads, prepared vegetables and snacks for many of the major retailers.
What you'll be doing
It’s the responsibility for our Night Shift Despatch Coordinator to ensure our teams not only deliver but implement service improvements which meet customer requirements and ensure we comply with food safety legislation.
- Taking ownership for product quality in the day to day running of the Despatch and area.
- Ensuring good communications are maintained within the area and good communications are maintained with other departments and communicate externally with customer depots and hauliers – written and verbal communication.
- In conjunction with the Production Manager set performance standards for your area of accountability to achieve the required level of profitability. Monitor and report upon performance against these targets as required.
What we’re looking for
- Attention to detail
- High level of accuracy
- Team leader
- Comfortable working in a chilled environment
- Basic Maths & English at Entry level 3
- Good verbal communication skills
- Experience in a similar role / previous experience
- Food Hygiene (Level 2)
- Health and Safety in the workplace (Level 2)
If this sounds like you then join us, grow with Greencore and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.