Depot Team Leader with Driving
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
What you'll be doing
The successful role holder will support the Depot Manager & Supervisor to achieve the required performance through effective direction and control of the Depot and team, ensuring that the required products can be delivered to our customers in a timely manner, consistently operating efficiently thus ensuring the quality and safety of food goods and compliance with legislative and group standards.
Daily duties include but are not limited to:
· Ensuring effective and accurate order picking within the agreed time scales to achieve the correct service levels for our customers’ requirements.
· Ensuring company policy is adhered to on all aspects of administration in particular to ensure BRC compliance.
· Ensure operations are maintained within forecasted budgets levels at all times.
· Site presented to audit standards at all times.
This is a full time any 5 days from 6 role - however, will involve driving 4 days per week unless covering for Depot Management Team.
What we’re looking for
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
· An understanding of issues around Warehousing
· Experience of leading a team and working within or managing a picking operation would be an advantage
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships internally and externally.
· Self-motivated and flexible, use your own initiative, good communicator at all levels.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.