Depositor Operative - Days
What you'll be doing
Do you want to be paid weekly? Do you want a permanent full time job working on Days with set days each week? .......Then look no further!
We are recruiting for Depositor Operatives to work on Day shift at our site in Worksop, Nottinghamshire.
Various shifts including weekends
What we’re looking for
As a depositor operative your key focus will be for setting up, Clean / Strip down (mid shift and end of shift) on Auto cutters, Depositors, Cross belts and Multipond machinery, ensuring at all times that the machine is safe and secure and that all areas of food/hygiene standards are met.
What you’ll get in return
- Attention to detail
- High level of accuracy
- Team player
- Comfortable working in a chilled environment
- Basic Maths & English at Entry level 3 or above
- Good verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working with machinery is advantageous
The below are desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Food Hygiene (Level 2)
- Health and Safety in the workplace (Level 2)
- Experience in a similar role / previous experience