Did you know that Greencore produces 220m bottles of cooking sauces, pickles and condiments per year?
We are currently recruiting for a Demand Analyst to maintain the forecasting tool, demand and material data and deliver forecasting trends and demand analysis to ensure successful launches, day to day operational production and delisting of products.
- Maintain the forecasting tool(s) and manage data quality to ensure robust predicted demand figures are generated to inform the Sales and Operational planning (S&OP) process
- Overlay business intelligence (customer, market, trend and historical data) onto the forecast(s) to provide analysis and insight into trends, at both product and category level, to enhance production planning decision making
- Lead the process for forecasting volumes, creating day to day operational/production plans and complete retrospective activity analysis for a given SKU or promotional event to ensure that customer requirements are met and profitable business is sustained
- Ensure that an ongoing two way dialogue is maintained with the customer to both moderate demand expectations in line with production capability and to provide customer intelligence to enhance the reliability of sales forecasts
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and optimise performance to deliver business effectiveness and cost efficiency
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree calibre / Time served understanding Supply / Demand processes
- Experience of sales ordering processing and distribution planning
- Previously held a role managing customer expectations / service
- Experience of working in a fast paced, growth industry or business
- Computer literacy – Advanced
About the Company
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.
Reasons for joining Greencore
- We create opportunities for our people to take responsibility early in their careers, to develop their skills and capabilities, to work in a wide variety of businesses and roles, and to make a difference.
- We invest heavily in our people, facilities and capability to ensure we retain a strong competitive edge in the markets we operate. Developing and training our people is critical to delivery of our strategy.
- Our people are passionate about our business and we enjoy what they do. We are also committed to make our business and a supportive and diverse place to work.
- Our capacity to innovate is key to our ongoing success. We ask our people to constantly look for new and better ways of running our business.
- We hold each other to high performance standards and challenge ourselves to improve our business every day.