Data Input Administrator (12 Month Fixed Term Contract)
We are currently recruiting for Data Input Administrator at our site based in Spalding.
The purpose of the role will be to collate, safeguard, challenge and input data into the Greencore Internal Systems & Dashboards.
Shift Work: 4-On 4-Off (06:00am – 18:00pm)
- At the start of your day you will prepare and process KPI reports ready for the Senior Leadership Team.
- Issue relevant paperwork to the factory operatives and supervisors at the start of every shift.
- Be on hand during meetings to scribe and update relevant information.
- Liaise with the Production team to support investigations and projects.
- Data inputting, challenging accuracy and chasing missing paperwork.
- Report all failures to follow procedures during relevant meetings.
- Ensuring the data capture process is followed through in a prompt manner.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to quickly acquire and assimilate technical information.
- Accurate data inputting skills.
- A flexible and proactive approach to daily tasks is required as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
- As the position calls for a high degree of accuracy often under pressure, good problem solving and time management skills are vital.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Good competency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Previous Data Input experience preferred but not required as training will be given.