Customer Service Advisor - Part Time
Greencore is a market leading manufacturer of convenience food in the UK. We supply grocery and other retailers including all of the major UK supermarkets. With strong market positions across a variety of categories ranging from sandwiches, sushi and salads to chilled ready meals, soups and quiches; we are the producer behind many of the nation's favourites.
Our 16 world-class manufacturing sites in the UK possess industry-leading technology and supply chain capabilities. We are proud to be a FTSE 250 Company with over 12,200 employees and growing.
Our vast direct-to-store (DTS) distribution network, comprising of 16 depots nationwide, enables us to make over 7,500 daily deliveries of our own chilled produce and that of third parties.
What you'll be doing
We are currently looking for an experienced Customer Service Analyst to join us on a part time basis (17.5 hours per week) at one of our largest distribution sites in Worksop.
The role involves:
- Responding to incoming calls from our customers (queries, changes to orders, delivery changes or complaints)
- Using our internal system to export and manipulate data into an Excel format which relates to returns and wastage
- Sharing insight internally with our commercial team to help them to maintain strong customer relationships
- Answering email queries and managing the inbox in a timely manner
What we’re looking for
You will be a key member of our customer service team of 10 who manage customer interactions and provide key data for internal stakeholders related to our UK wide food distribution.
You will need to be:
- Customer service focused ideally with related experience from a call centre or relevant environment
- A competent user of Microsoft Excel and able to use various computer systems
- Good analytical skills to manipulate data
- Organised and able to manage conflicting demands as calls will be intermittent
- Confident speaking with various external stakeholders and providing a professional service
- Able to work 4 days from 7. A 7am or 8am start is available. 3 days x 4.5 hours and 1 day x 4 hours.
If you are a Graduate who feels that you have the key attributes for this role, we do welcome your application also
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive pro-rata salary
- 33 days annual leave
- Pension contributions up to 8% matched, up to 4x life assurance
- Access to our company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications offering fully funded further study
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform, cycle to work scheme, opportunity to purchase additional annual leave
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.