You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 12,200 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Manton Wood, we have a team of around 1,700 colleagues. We produce sandwiches and wraps for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Co-op, Asda, Morrisons, Boots, Aldi and Lidl.
Our Manton Wood site has a gym, restaurant with hot food and a staff shop available to all our colleagues.
What you'll be doing
Working in a growing Commercial Finance team within Food To Go, the costing analyst will be the primary financial custodian of costing management. The Costing Analyst will:
- Partner with Product Development to assist in product cost modelling of Bill of Material.
- Co-ordinate and labour and distribution costs from sites with a view to challenge as required.
- Maintenance of site cost models
- Assist Commercial in new project initiation documents.
- Attend Stage and Gate and Feasibility meetings and drive financial awareness and process improvements within the site teams.
- Deliver weekly and monthly margin/metric reporting
- Challenge and align the assumptions in the costings.
- Ensure accurate and timely decision making information is available.
- Provide scenario analysis for uncertain development situations.
- Attend feasibility meetings to learn how the process works and assist in improving it.
- Act as a key link role between Finance, NPD, Operations and Commercial
- Help co-ordinate post launch reviews
What we’re looking for
This role would be well suited to a finance graduate with 1-3 years experience in a junior accounts or costings specific role.
The ideal candidate will be numerate, process driven and well organised in their approach to work. Excel skills and an understanding of Costs and Yields would be advantageous.
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.