Commercial Finance Manager
We are looking to appoint a Commercial Finance Manager to lead the FP&A agenda on a site or with a team to influence and support business decisions by providing budgeting and forecasting services to give financial objectivity, challenge and insight across a Business or Manufacturing Unit
- Provide leadership and direction for the Financial Analyst team to ensure that they are engaged, focused, developed and delivering their potential
- Lead the process for manufacturing units / business units P&L budget / quarterly forecasts in line with business strategy and targets in order to contribute to informed business decision making
- Identify, challenge and proactively satisfy internal customer requirements to build a service which enhances effective delivery of site performance
- Continuously review existing business practices to identify and implement changes which deliver greater cost efficiency
- Lead the process for identifying, prioritising and monitoring capital spend within the manufacturing / business unit
- Act as guardian of the truth for Standard setting and Master Data
The Ideal Candidate
- Professional Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with post qualified experience
- Ability to lead, influence and coach direct reports
- Stakeholder management and influencing
- Commercial and operational decision support
- Strong IT skills including advanced excel
About the Company
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.